As your Osteopath, we will assess and care for the WHOLE body.
We assess not only your injury but all of the other factors that may have lead to the injury too. We UNDERSTAND the link between the FORM (structure of the body) and the way it FUNCTIONs.
- SCIENCE based approach; including anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, general medical assessment and diagnosis.
- Examination, evaluation and diagnosis of what is happening for you. Including referrals for tests and imaging to get the best understanding.
- Our equipment used: EYES, EARS and HANDS. The best tools to gather information and do the job more efficiently.
A form of manual medicine, osteopathy facilitates healing by focusing on how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as a holistic unit (your body). We can help you feel WHOLE again.
- BROAD range of techniques to suit you – such as stretching and massage for general treatment of the soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) along with mobilisation and manipulation of specific joints and soft tissues using direct or indirect techniques. This includes visceral/abdominal work too!
- Tailored treatment – we will use whatever technique that will best suit YOU. We place a strong emphasis on tuning into the specific needs of our patients and tailoring treatment plans accordingly.
We are ACC registered so no Dr referral needed. Come straight to US!
We are also covered with most private health insurers. If not covered ask them why not?!